jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

My ballet performances

I've been in ballet performances, the first one was called "the boutique" it was an amazing experience, and since it i lost my fear to the public and to the theaters, the second one was about the last movie of Thinkerbell, so we make many scnees with the division of fall and winter, it was really amazing, and you know what was the most exciting? I WAS THINKERBELL! I felt like the little girls were so happy with my character, because they love Thinkerbell. And finally I would like to tell you that 3 months ago my knee sprained, so I can't present myself in the last performance, it was terrible for me, i thought my world was crumbling, I mean, it was horrible, but it doesn't matter, i'll start again ballet soon :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario